WE ARE HIRING A SENIOR NETWORK ANALYST FOR A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY! Our large client in Vaughan is hiring a strong Cisco resource for a full-time position.
Senior Network Analyst (Cisco)
The Network Analyst is responsible for analyzing, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting the company's network and data centre infrastructure. The role performs a wide variety of evaluation, maintenance, installation and documentation tasks to ensure the computer network performance meets company and user satisfaction.
About the Opportunity
- Setup, configure, and troubleshoot complex global LAN/WAN environments (MPLS, VPN)
- Configure and setup Cisco ASA and iWan firewalls, VPN concentrators and security appliances (Cisco ISE)
- Design, setup and configure complex switching and routing environments (Cisco 53xx, etc.)
- Design, setup and configure complex wireless and local networking that supports voice and video UC applications (Cisco UCM/UCS)
- Configure and install client and server network software for upgrading and maintaining network and telecommunication systems
- Interface with vendors and service providers on projects and support contracts
- Provide input into creation of processes and standards for network operation
- Troubleshoot malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services
- Assist in support and maintenance of VMWare and Citrix systems
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience preferred (CCNA+, VCP, MCSE)
- At least seven years of experience in global network voice/data communications support in a 24x7 environment
- Expert skills with Cisco routers and switches, Cisco ASA and iWAN firewalls
- Expert in LAN/WAN technologies such as VPN, MPLS
- Data Centre and high availability design experience is preferred
- Experience with VOIP components and Cisco UCM/UCS is preferred
- Experience with network security standards with a solid understanding of network based security protocols and methods (e.g. IPSec, SSL, TLS, ACLs)
- Knowledge of quality of service, ITIL, ITSM
- Experience supporting VMWare and Citrix XenApp
- Excellent communication skill
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #19163.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit