About the Company
Our client is a growing SaaS software company, and they are looking to hire a Full-Time Senior .NET Developer (Remote) to join a product team working on modernizing the technology stack for the application platform.
About the Opportunity
- Great opportunity to be involved in modernization of a SaaS platform
- Working on distributed microservices, asynchronous event technology on MS Azure
- Working with ‘eventually consistent’ data sets using Apache Cassandra
- Implementing RabbitMQ
- Strong progressive hands-on experience in .NET web development
- .NET core development expertise
- Proven experience in distributed microservices and event-driven development
- ESB / event / messaging experience (e.g. RabbitMQ, Kafka, or similar)
- NoSQL experience (e.g. Cassandra, MariaDB, MongoDB or similar)
- Experience with cloud native tech (Azure preferred)
- Understanding of CI/CD is an asset
- This is a fully remote full time position, the person can be anywhere in Canada
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 323723.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.