About the Opportunity
- Timely processing and payment of the company’s invoices and expenses ensuring appropriate tracking of commodity taxes and adherence to policies, procedures and controls. Recommend improvements as needed.
- Manage funding needs through short-term and long-term cash flow planning and forecasting ensuring sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements incorporating borrowing needs as applicable. Manage excess operating cash to obtain optimum interest revenue.
- Execute investment transactions (redemptions and purchases) approved by management.
- Monitor debt covenant compliance and prepare related calculations and certificates, in accordance with debt agreements.
- Maintain banking relationships and serve as the primary contact regarding day-to-day treasury needs. Review and analyze banking services to identify cost reductions.
- Develop appropriate reporting and modelling capabilities required to support short-term and long-term liquidity forecasting needs.
- Develop dashboards appropriate for reporting of treasury activities and prepare regular reporting for senior management.
- 8+ years of progressive experience
- CPA Accounting designation is an asset
- CTP / MBA will also be considered
- Strong Analytical and Excel skills
- Experience managing the Treasury function including banking relationships
- Experience managing AP function
- Exposure to Financial Services is an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #389578.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.