About the Company
Our client is a very well-known and well-respected Canadian services organization. They are looking for a Director of Risk Management and Governance to manage their entire enterprise risk management framework.
- Great attitude and open-door policy
- Frequent corporate functions on and off-site
- Great work-life balance, work from home on occasion
- Business casual attire
- Great benefits and pension
About the Opportunity
- Collaborate frequently with the C-Suite executive leadership team in managing their mitigation of risk accountabilities within the business ERM framework
- Collaborate frequently with executive leadership team to understand short-to-long term business risks to ensure they are incorporated into all strategic and operational planning exercises
- Act as process owner for risk mitigation processes and presentation of risk management performance dashboard across the organization to achieve efficiencies and consistency in application
- Collaborate with 3rd party stakeholders to be advised on industry best practices for evolving the business’s ERM framework
- Present dashboard and ERM framework updates to audit committee
- Various other job responsibilities to manage the ERM framework according to risk tolerances, especially within corporate governance, operational risk and technology risks
- CPA, familiar with managing and or advising on the implementation of an enterprise risk management framework
- Strong experience with operational/corporate governance risk management and technology risk management
- Strong communications experience
$110,000 - $140,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26294.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.