About the Company
Our client is a financial institution. They are looking for a Senior Manager, Regulatory Reporting & Controls who will be responsible for overseeing all regulatory reporting including reporting requirements to the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (OSFI), Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC) and Statistics Canada.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Growing financial institution
- Strong management team with a lot of tenured leaders
- Progressive and inclusive culture
- Company often participates in community events
Other Reporting and Controls:
- Prepare and submit accurate regulatory reports to regulatory institutions including OSFI, CDIC and Statistic Canada per the required timelines.
- Develop, implement and maintain the OSFI Assurance on Capital, Leverage and Liquidity Return attestation process.
- Ensure all reports are following all relevant guidelines and reporting standards.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of financial data to ensure accuracy, identify trends, and make recommendations for process improvements and risk mitigation.
- Stay abreast of changes in regulatory requirements, update senior management and ensure the organization's reporting practices align with current guidelines.
- Continuously review and enhance the reporting process to improve efficiency, accuracy, and quality of submissions.
- Collaborate with various departments, to gather relevant data, resolve issues, and ensure accurate reporting.
- Establish and maintain robust internal controls to ensure the integrity and reliability of financial information reported to regulatory institutions.
- Coordinate regulatory reporting with internal and external auditors during the audit process, providing necessary documentation and addressing any audit findings related to regulatory reporting.
- Preparation and review of other regulatory reports including Pillar III and Annual Information Form
- Support the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements for the many reporting entities of the Bank. Ensure the financial statements are IFRS compliant, meeting all OSFI and OSC requirements.
- Manage Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR) process to remain compliant with requirements of NI 52-109
- Responsible for the completion of internal control documentation (i.e., maintain monthly control checklists) and ensure all documentation is kept up to date and completed in a timely manner.
- A University Degree
- Professional Designation, CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
- 10+ years previous experience, with experience in financial services and regulatory reporting
$120,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #392060
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.