About the Company
Our client is a Global Privately Owned Company in the manufacturing industry. They provide a competitive compensation plan and benefits, with opportunity for professional development.
Why Work Here
- Excellent learning and collaborative team environment
- Excellent work/life balance (hours are very reasonable)
About the Opportunity
- Manage a team of Sr. Analysts and provide coaching, counseling, planning, monitoring, and evaluation
- Collaborate and share resources cross-functionally with FP&A group and with Corporate Accounting as needed
- Manage and review consolidation of multi-locations and multicurrency adjustments
- Review and Prepare Company financial statements for various legal entities and facilitate external audit process and information requests
- Coordinate with external auditors for the annual audit
- Develop and maintain complex models that breakdown the profitability and key metrics of the business by region and its various business unit
- Collaborate cross functionally to analyze budget vs. actual / forecast variances and monitor KPI metrics.
- Perform detailed analytics and summarize key highlights of company performance
- Support Executive team on preparation for Board meetings and other monthly and quarterly executive meetings/presentations
- CPA, CA
- 6 years of finance experience with exposure to mid/large accounting firm
- Exposure to Consolidations and multicurrency reporting are assets
- Tangible goods experience (Manufacturing/Consumer Markets is preferred)
$110,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 30069.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.