About the Company
Our client is in the asset management industry. They are a diversified Company looking for a Senior Manager, Investment Operations to join their successful team. This firm is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow professionally.
Why Work Here
- Excellent culture
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Good work life balance
- Great team culture
About the Opportunity
- Financial reporting, ensuring compliance with IFRS, US GAAP, PCAOB, NI 81-102,
- Review of fund agreements and other legal documents, e.g. prospectus, investment management agreements, etc.
- Supporting the trade operations and fund operations functions of the department
- Investor and management reporting
- Managing the treasury of the investment funds
- Managing the investment accounting of all investment funds, including the valuation of public equities, closed-end funds, ETFs, warrants, private placements etc.
- Managing the fund budget process and quarterly expense accrual and payment reviews
- Reviewing and approving NAV, management fee and incentive fee calculations
- Supporting the external audit process
- Reviewing all compliance and tax reporting, including various tax jurisdictions (e.g.: US, Canadian, UK tax, and distribution payments for all funds)
- Preparation of relevant accounting memos
- Ensuring the proper implementation and maintenance of internal controls with appropriate documentation
- Performing reasonability check on key financial items with new fund launches
- Assisting with the preparation of due diligence decks, regulatory reports and other ad hoc reports
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Management of team
- Exposure to Alternative Funds
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Audit exposure is an asset
$130,000 - $150,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 330567.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.