About the Company
Our client is in the retail industry. They are looking for a Senior Manager to lead the Inventory Control team, managing financial inventory functions, and developing associated controls.
Why Work Here
- Great culture
- Lots of learning opportunities
- Fantastic team to work with
About the Opportunity
- Liaison with Merchandising, Supply Chain, Logistics and Retail Execution as a strategic partner to facilitate the management of inventory
- Lead a team of Finance professionals
- Assess enterprise inventory risk (based on age, End of Life product cycle, pricing) and provide actionable recommendations
- Analyze financial data to determine effectiveness of inventory strategy
- Provide month-end inventory reporting to Executive leadership team
- Develop performance metrics to enhance organizational understanding of inventory holdings
- Monitor and develop inventory control framework
- Negotiate and manage relationships with third party stakeholders
- Coordinate and report on physical store counts, cycle counts and annual warehouse physical count
- Budgeting and forecasting inventory financials
- CPA preferred or MBA
- 3-5 years of Experience
- Related industry experience within inventory knowledge/exposure
- People Management and Business Partnering skills
- Strong Excel skills
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28797.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.