INTERNATIONAL SENIOR TAX MANAGER OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE FOR INDUSTRY LEADER. Our client, a well-established organization, is hiring a professionally designated accountant.
About the Company
Our client is a large bank located in downtown Toronto. They are looking for a Senior Manager to join their International Tax team.
About the Opportunity
- Analyze and apply the Canadian foreign affiliate tax rules and other cross-border rules
- Support Corporate Office functional areas and Business Units to identify tax planning opportunities
- Assist in the analysis of the Canadian tax consequences for international transactions
- Participate in ad hoc projects requiring the identification and resolution of cross-border tax issues
- CPA designation or law degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in corporate/international tax with an accounting or law firm
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #17118.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.