About the Company
This is an exciting role at a growing professional services organization. Our client provides an excellent work-life balance and benefits, with plenty of opportunity for professional development. This fast-paced firm is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow professionally through mentorship. They are looking for a Senior Manager to join their finance team to focus on the Financial Planning & Analysis side of business.
Why Work Here
- Great organization
- Good work /life balance and progression with good work performance
- Very approachable and easy to get along with
About the Opportunity
- Manage and coordinate company financial planning and budget management functions
- Coordinate with the Regional Finance leads and their FPA support functions to consolidate on a global basis the Annual Plans and Quarterly Forecasts
- Consolidate changes requested by Global Executive Team and communicate with the Regions to incorporate the changes in the Plan/Forecast
- Prepare Global Monthly Management Report
- Provides mentoring, coaching and guidance to all team members
- Support VP FPA in management reporting to Shareholders, preparation of monthly/quarterly reporting and quarterly Board reporting
- 7-10 years of relevant industry experience
- Strong Excel skills and detail oriented
- Strong business partnering skills with senior level management
$120,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25040.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.