About the Company
Our client is a publicly traded company in the manufacturing industry. They are looking for a Senior Manager, Financial Reporting and Control to be responsible for supporting the company’s external and internal financial reporting including the global consolidation, quarterly external financial statements, and other requirements.
Perks & Bonuses
- Opportunities to grow within the organization
About the Opportunity
- Monthly consolidation of all worldwide entities
- Preparation of monthly internal financial statements and supporting documentation, including SG&A and cash flow analysis
- Preparation of quarterly and annual external financial statements, including note disclosures
- Responsible for the monthly consolidation of the North American and European operating groups, Corporate entities and consolidation entries
- Working in concert with Treasury and Tax groups to have all pension and tax provision amounts booked, respectively
- Maintenance of accounting adjustments and presentation differences for reporting
- Responsible for drafting of quarterly consolidated forecast financial statements
- Preparation of annual consolidated Plan document
- Preparation of other reporting (StatsCan returns, schedules to support tax filings, statutory audits of holding companies, website information)
- Analyze and document new IFRS and the impact to the company
- Analyze and document the accounting impact of new transactions
- CPA, CA Designation
- Experience in Big 6 firms and currently working in industry
- Consolidation experience
- Strong Technical Accounting skills
$115,000 - $125,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26090.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.