About the Opportunity
- Manage the preparation of the financial statements and management discussion & analysis reported externally;
- Support/lead special projects and M&A transactions;
- Provide support on SOX control testing
- Provide leadership in the development and maintenance of accounting standards;
- Promote a strong technical accounting and reporting finance team by overseeing non-routine / unusual finance transactions;
- Reviewing the external financial information such as consolidated financial statements, management discussion & analysis (MD&A), press releases, statutory financial statement filings
- CPA, CA designation
- 7+ years of relevant experience as a Manager/Senior Manager within financial reporting
- Strong technical accounting & accounting policy experience
- Experience with SOX control testing
- Well-versed in external financial reporting for public listed company
- Strong management experience
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #334219.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.