About the Company
Our client provides both investment management and financial advisory services. They are looking for a Senior Manager, Financial Reporting who will manage all day-to-day responsibilities of corporate reporting, accounts payable, tax compliance and other accounting activities.
Why Work Here
- Great team environment
- Succession to Corporate Controller
About the Opportunity
- Day-to-day accounting functions of the corporate accounting team for the assigned subsidiaries, including managing staff
- Manage the month-end processes to ensure timely month-end closes
- Financial reporting of asset management and corporate entities and assisting with the preparation of consolidated financial statements and other public reports
- Manage the year-end audit and liaise with the external auditors
- Prepare and file income tax and HST/GST returns and regulatory reports
- Compilation of the annual budgets for asset management and corporate entities
- 5 to 8 years of work experience
- Solid understanding of IFRS and the financial services industry
$115,000 - $135,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28145.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.