About the Opportunity
- Preparing quarterly and annual disclosures in the Company’s consolidated financial statements and MD&A,
- Prepare technical accounting white papers that conclude on the appropriate accounting treatment for proposed and completed portfolio investments and significant acquisitions
- Liaising with the external auditors, legal counsel, tax advisors and others for interim reviews, year-end audit, offerings and other special projects
- Preparing quarterly and annual reports to the Board and/or Audit Committee
- Assist with the Company’s implementation of new IFRS standards
- Undertaking special projects (i.e. modeling the financial impact of prospective transactions including acquisitions and divestitures, preparing prospectuses and other external reporting requirements, etc.).
- 7+ years of progressive experience in Big 4 Public Accounting Firm and/or Financial Services industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of IFRS standards
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #392748.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.