About the Company
Our client is a growing company in the healthcare industry recognized as a large social enterprise. They are looking to add a Senior Manager, Financial Accounting who will provide exceptional day to day leadership to the professional staff focused on financial processing and analytics.
Why Work Here
- Focus on promotion from within
- Certified as great place to work for 2022-2023
- Positive and collaborative environment
About the Opportunity
- Management of professional financial accountants / analysts for national health services organization
- Successful performance of team of direct reports, including active participation in meeting planning, processing, analysis, reconciliation and reporting (internal/external) deadlines, with accuracy and efficiency. Responsibilities are delivered across variety of companies, business lines, funders, processes and contracts
- Review of certain contracts for reporting requirements, including collaboration on system set up
- Period end reporting to Finance management and external funders – revenue summaries and volume reporting
- Participation in year-end and audit planning, reporting, deadlines, including adherence to and compliance with accounting procedures and policies
- Staff recruitment, engagement, development, training, performance reviews and issue resolution
- Direct and collaborate with IS business analysts on business requirements and design solutions
- Represent Finance on project teams as required as Subject Matter Expert, delegate as needed to other staff
- 5+ years’ experience of controllership duties
- 1-2 years of People Management
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics/Great Plains, Micro Strategies as BI reporting tool & Excel - requires advanced skills such as data analysis, pivot tables, formulas, macros
$100,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #335254.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.