About the Company
This is an exciting role at a large technology company. Our client provides excellent work-life balance, a competitive compensation plan and benefits, and offers plenty of opportunity for professional development. This company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow your career.
Why Work Here
- Reputable organization with long tenure within the company
- Dynamic team based culture
- Very collaborative
- Lots of opportunities for internal promotion
About the Opportunity
- Month-end close including preparation and review of complex journal entries
- Prepare forecasts by understanding month end results and using key business drivers
- Prepare month end reporting decks and KPI for the service revenue portfolio and provide insightful financial analysis/commentary
- Lead a team of one finance manager and motivate them to improve the speed and accuracy of our financial reporting/ planning
- 5-8 years of relevant experience with strong working knowledge of analysis and reporting
- People management experience is an asset
- Strong communication and leadership skills to build relationships at various levels
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25385.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.