About the Company
Ontario Power Generation is one of the largest, most diverse clean power producers in North America. They are looking for a Senior Manager, Enterprise Strategy who will be responsible for driving The company's strategic planning focussed on sustainable revenue growth by maintaining market intelligence, assessing key strategic developments.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Work for a world-class company with ability to promote within the finance team quickly for passionate, dedicated individuals
- Vibrant, friendly, fast-paced culture
- Many employee perks and events
- Highly educated professionals
- Support the creation of long term strategies with key leaders
- Be a thought leader across multiple disciplines, driving strategy conversations across all business units
- Provide leadership and strategic direction while developing and evaluating major corporate capital investments and growth initiatives;
- Manage or support a range of strategic development, growth, planning and commercial initiatives;
- Support the development of The company's corporate strategy and strategic initiatives, and lead The company's internal strategic planning process and associated board reporting cycle
- Support development of corresponding business unit strategies to ensure alignment with corporate strategies and priorities and contribute to drafting reporting and updates on business opportunities & enterprise priorities.
- Monitor and assess key corporate strategic developments related to nuclear, hydro and/or other growth development (internal and external), and facilitate the integration of business intelligence, information, perspectives and analyses.
- Conduct market analysis to understand competitive landscape, energy & electricity policy, business opportunities and threats, and industry trends. Incorporate changes and updates as appropriate into The company's long term forecasts.
- Prepare regular briefing reports and special assessments; undertake both primary and secondary market, business issue or policy research.
- Identify opportunities (e.g. partnerships, joint ventures, acquisitions, divestitures, etc.)
- Perform specific assessments and inveopstigations on a range of strategic matters; and
- Develop and maintain relationships in the energy sector, investment community, academia, and with leading innovation hubs to anticipate trends and seek out transformative technology advancements.
- Monitor external best practices in corporate strategic planning and analysis.
- Manage and mentor a high performing team, promote collaboration and maintain a safe, healthy and positive working environment.
- 3+ years of experience in a strategy role, business development role, or integration role;
- 6+ years of total professional experience with increasing levels of responsibility
$130,000 - $150,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #391577.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.