About the Company
Our client is a globally recognized non-for-profit organization. They are looking for a Senior Manager, Enterprise Risk Management who will be responsible for leading the Enterprise Risk programs across the organization and represent the organization with committee leaders.
Why Work Here
- Great attitude and open door policy
- Frequent corporate functions on and off-site
- Great work-life balance, work from home on occasion
- Great benefits and pension
About the Opportunity
- Manage the ERM program - implementation, integration, and ongoing management.
- Harmonize, synchronize, and rationalize risk management processes across the organization to achieve efficiencies and consistency in application.
- Facilitate the integration of risk management with strategic and business planning, performance management, and other business processes, as needed.
- Support senior leaders in carrying out their risk oversight and monitoring responsibilities.
- Maintain ongoing and effective communication with the CFO and senior leadership team to ensure awareness of priority risks and potential Issues
- Track and report on action items for all kev risk decisions. assessments. and initiatives across the organization.
- Develop, annually review, update, and maintain an ERM framework and policies
- Develop and implement processes to proactively identify, manage, report and monitor new and emerging risks to recognize and address any changes to risk exposures.
- Review aggregated risk information and identify risk inter-relationships and notable trends and patterns for reporting and monitoring purposes.
- Promote awareness and an understanding or ERM across the organization through appropriate communication
- Design and deliver ERM training as needed
- Build data governance operating models and implement data governance solutions based on standard governance frameworks
- Develop and manage methods for monitoring and reporting data incidents
- Work with stakeholders to understand data challenges and identify solutions for remediation
- Lead privacy and data protection for the organization.
- 5-7 years of Enterprise Risk Management experience either from Big 4 firm or industry
- Governance or Data Privacy experience is a strong asset
$120,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #340250.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role