About the Company
Our client is a leader in the real estate industry. They are looking for a Senior Manager, Corporate and Technical Accounting who will assume a senior role in the overall management of development accounting function.
Why Work Here
- Fantastic new office with a modern finish
- Growing firm with ample opportunity for progression
About the Opportunity
- Provide leadership and mentorship to the accounting team
- Deliver technical accounting advisory services to stakeholders
- Research complex accounting matters in arriving at a sound recommendation and prepare an appropriate memorandum, where needed
- Consult and lead technical accounting discussions with the Company’s audit firm
- Work closely with a consulting firm on special projects, as required
- Keep current with new accounting standards under both US GAAP and IFRS
- Work with senior management on special projects, as required.
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and experience with other Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting
- Experience with the Big 4’s national technical office would be an asset
$115,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #329209.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.