About the Company
Our client is a leader and one of the largest organizations in the real estate industry. They are continuing to grow and are looking to add a Senior Manager, Compliance Reporting to their finance team. In this hybrid role you will have the opportunity to work with the Director, who is a great mentor and a strong CA.
Why Work Here
- Very stable, strong team of CPA, CA's
- Company is performing extremely well.
- Amazing boss to work for
About the Opportunity
- Review and prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports, and consolidation adjustments
- Develop accounting procedures for related party transactions, including the accounting for non-routine transactions such as acquisitions and dispositions
- Coordinate disclosures between subsidiary and parent company
- Review accounting for intercompany transactions within the Trust and with Joint Ventures
- Oversee the preparation and coordination of the quarterly and annual trial balance packages and financial statements including the financial statement notes in accordance with IFRS
- Assist with the preparation of the annual information form and management information
- Continuously monitor, recommend and implement process improvement initiatives to increase the effectiveness and productivity of the department
- Assist in the maintenance of internal control policies and procedures
- Provide leadership for the team in identifying and communicating best practices, trends, and potential process innovations in financial reporting
- 7+ years of progressive work experience in accounting functions, including 2+ years in a manager position
- Strong working experience with IFRS
$115,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25365.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.