About the Company
Our client is a growing food service company. They are looking for a Senior Manager, Corporate Accounting who will be responsible for managing a team of direct reports reporting to Director of Finance.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Entrepreneurial culture
- Growth oriented environment
- Hands-on environment
- Short term Progression opportunities
- Prepare consolidated P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statements ensuring monthly timelines are met.
- Provide direction and guidance to the accounting team to ensure reporting compliance.
- Manage all GL reconciliations and account variance analyses.
- Maintain system chart of accounts and P&L mapping, including month-end closing maintenance activities.
- Cash management duties maintenance and compile weekly cash flow reports..
- Lead and manage all audit requirements.
- Responsible for ad-hoc requests received from the business.
- University degree in Business, Accounting and Finance.
- Post secondary education with CPA designation.
- Min. 6+ yrs experience
- Coming from Manufacturing, Consumer Markets
- Exposure to MS Dynamics
$115,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #376683
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.