About the Company
Our client is a leader and one of the largest organizations in the real estate industry. They are continuing to grow and are looking to add a Senior Manager, Corporate Accounting to their finance team. In this leadership role within the corporate accounting/financial reporting group. Broad role with varied responsibilities.
Why Work Here
- Very stable strong team
- Company is performing extremely well - this company has been insulated from a lot of the real estate volatility due to COVID based on their stable portfolio and their primary tenant
About the Opportunity
- Review the supporting schedules for the external Quarterly Report, including contributing to the MD&A
- Ensure the integrity and completeness of corporate accounting records
- Liaise with external auditors to support the quarterly review and annual audit process
- Continuously monitor, recommend and lead process improvement initiatives to increase effectiveness and productivity of the Corporate Accounting department
- Design policies and procedures to increase efficiency and standardization of the accounting records
- Act as a key contact with other departments, providing guidance and ensuring company policies are adhered to
- Support the team to ensure department objectives are achieved
- Use development, mentoring and coaching techniques to build a strong team
- About You
- CPA, CA
- 5 years post-qualification experience with 2 years supervisory experience
- Working knowledge of IFRS, and experience with TSX listed public companies
- Real Estate industry experience is an asset
$120,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28134.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.