Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
• Prepares financial reports and analysis necessary to identify trends and provide key information to management.
• Coordinate and assist in monthly accounting close and assist in preparation of internal and external financial reporting.
• Coordinate Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for internal documentation and evaluation of internal controls, ongoing monitoring
• Assist with the coordination of year-end audit and quarterly and annual reports.
• Communicates and coordinates accounting practices and procedures to ensure compliance with the latest accounting and
• Maintain departmental budget/headcount and resolve associate relation issues.
• Develop, plan and drive departmental and organizational goals and objectives.
- Experienced in full cycle accounting role at Manager/Senior Manager level
- Experience with Infor ERP highly preferred
- CPA designation is high preferred
- Solutions require analysis and investigation.
- Achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on professional methods business principles, and practical experience. May recommend/make decisions regarding new programs/initiatives that have significant impact to the business and carry consequences in unsuccessful endeavors.
- Manages a larger team or multiple small teams through direction of subordinate management and/or supervisory staff.