About the Opportunity
- Manage all month end AP processes
- Oversee HST Reporting
- Manage PO and vendor payment processing
- Manage employee expenses
- Professionally interact with company auditors, tax auditors and tax recovery specialists as required
- Provide trouble shooting support to all AP personnel
- Plan and conduct meetings with AP staff to ensure compliance with established practices
- Plan the department's workload and flow
- At least 5 years Accounts Payable Manager/Supervisor experience in a fast paced, deadline-oriented business environment
- Ability to read and interpret procedure manuals and reports.
- Skilled in calculating discounts, interest, proportions, percentages and taxes
$85,000 - $1,05,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #332331
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.