About the Company
Our client is a leading provider of accessibility devices around the globe. They are currently looking for a Senior Manager, Accounting Operations who will manage all aspects of the Accounting operation and ensure accurate and timely financial information and reports to facilitate the decision-making process.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Strong total compensation package
- In its industry, the company is a global leader and absolutely the #1 player in the Canadian market
- Excellent people and culture within the company, with low turnover and a strong team in place.
- Growth beyond this role as well
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills within the accounting department
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the accounting department (10 staff), including but not limited to Bank Recs, AP, Credit Card Expenses, AR, Fixed expenses, Continuity schedules, etc.
- Hires, trains, supervises and develops accounting staff
- Can clearly organize and set roles and responsibilities for the accounting team
- Explore opportunities for process and control improvements & participate in accounting projects (i.e.: Compliance
- Be hands on as needed in handling of more intermediate tasks
- Own local treasure function, including transferring funds interco, and assessing cash requirements
- Establish, monitor and ensure accounting staff are following accounting policies, procedures and controls
- Monitors status of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Inventory.
- Oversees the preparation of ad-hoc, monthly and annual financial statements and management reports.
- Analyze and report on Balance & P&L sheet accounts
- Participate/Lead in audit, providing support directly to Auditors & our internal finance leadership.
- Provide support, mentorship, and share learnings with team members.
- Any CPA
- 5+ years in an Accounting Manager role or similar
- Experience in a multi-company environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Knowledge of Navision, Blueprint, Access, and other extraction//automation tools an asset
$110,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #378372.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.