About the Opportunity
- Manage the monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting close process and variance analysis for a certain division
- Full ownership over legal entity reporting and statutory audits for entities within the division
- Assess assets for indicators of impairment (quarterly) and complete annual assessment for impairment
- Support the internal and external audit processes
- Prepare monthly financial statements for all entities within a certain division
- Work with and support key business partnerships (i.e., tax, treasury, FP&A, consultants, auditors, etc.)
- CPA designation
- 7+ years’ experience within a publicly traded (IFRS) company
- Financial reporting experience
- Experience with SAP/BPC
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #370540.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.