About the Company
Our client is a growing public accounting firm. This accounting and business advisory firm is looking to hire a Senior Manager to be part of their audit team of seasoned professionals.
Why Work Here
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- Exposure to different areas of the business
- Positive company culture
About the Opportunity
- Schedule, supervise, train, and mentor junior staff
- Prepare and/or review financial statements, corporate and personal tax returns, information fillings (T4s, T5s and T3’s), and financial forecasts/projections to be presented to clients
- Plan and prepare client year-end files that include audit, review and compilation engagements
- Collaborate with the senior leadership team to ensure establishment of firm standard
- 8+ years of experience in a public accounting firm with exposure to the performance of assurance, NTR and tax engagements at a mid-size firm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #303562.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.