About the Company
Our client is a public company in the legal services business. They are looking for a Senior Linux Systems Administrator to take a leading role in the planning, development, implementation, deployment and support of the Red Hat Linux infrastructure.
About the Opportunity
- Lead the planning, development, implementation, deployment and support of the Red Hat Linux infrastructure, whether physical, virtual, or cloud-based
- Integral to the planned transition from on-site systems to the use of off-site managed services / public cloud (Azure)
- Recent projects include migration to Office 365, Sharepoint, and telephony to the cloud.
- Administration and project work (taking business requirements, and working with management to develop and implement Linux infrastructure initiatives that play well with onsite and cloud environments)
- Input will also be gathered from the administrator for RFPs and RFQs
- 6+ Years Linux Admin experience
- Redhat Enterprise Linux and Red Hat Satellite (maintaining and patching)
- Able to script any of the following: HTML, Perl, Java, Ansible and Linux shell scripting
- Hands-on experience with multi-platform virtualization
- Certification in any of: Red Hat, Vmware, Linux Security or other relevant certifications
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 30264.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.