About the Company
Our client is a large government organization who is looking for a Senior IT Auditor to join their Operational Audit group. This role will be responsible for performing risk assessments, conducting audit research and assisting with IT components in audits.
Why Work Here
- Work for a well reputed organization, with a robust team
- Tons of opportunity for growth and promotions
- Good work life balance
About the Opportunity
- Perform risk assessment of IT environments, including general IT controls and automated application controls within information technology systems and underlying infrastructure
- Conduct audit research, technical interviews, write audit reports and provide regular updates to internal management and clients
- Identify, develop and prioritize significant information technology issues in a diverse range of IT audits
- Assist with the IT components and computer assisted auditing techniques (CAATs) of various value for money and Public Accounts audits
- Draft clear, concise audit findings for value-for-money audits and IT sections of Attest and Public Accounts audits
- Provide technical expertise and support to our value-for-money and attest (financial) audit teams
- Assist the IT Audit Manager and IT Audit Director with planning and reporting activities
- Perform cybersecurity, privacy impact and threat risk assessment as part of audit control objectives for IT environments
- CISA, CPA (any) or CIA, etc. or in-progress
- Minimum 3 years experience in an internal/ external IT Audit role
- Experience executing IT audits in a large, complex, IT environment
$75,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28857.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.