About the Company
This is an exciting role at a growing manufacturing apparel company. This company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow professionally. Their culture is very excellent and relaxed, offering plenty of employee perks. They are looking for a Senior IT Auditor will be primarily responsible to coordinate and assist with the execution of IT audits in order to provide independent assessments regarding the adequacy of controls as well as their design and operating effectiveness in accordance with internal IT control frameworks and SOX regulatory requirements.
Why Work Here
- Excellent culture, relaxed with modern/industrial feel
- Work hard/play hard culture
- Great company that is continuing to grow
About the Opportunity
- Assist with the performance of IT risk and IT controls assessments during initial IT SOX audit plan development efforts in order to identify key risk areas of the IT environment
- Liaise with various IT stakeholders to support internal / external audit procedures by scheduling meetings, completing evidence requests, investigating and escalating identified issues in a timely basis
- Lead the fieldwork execution of IT audits in order to assess the effectiveness of IT controls to identify gaps and to ensure compliance with internal policies
- Provide ongoing feedback to IT control owners in order to satisfy control testing requirements
- Document SOX testing documentation to ensure that the quality of the documentation will satisfy internal quality requirements to support external auditor reliance
- Assist with the tracking and reporting of program status / identified issues and with the compilation of IT SOX program reporting materials to present to Management as needed
- Promote ongoing IT SOX awareness within the Company through continual participation within the day to day IT operations with various stakeholders
- CISA, CIA, CPA, CISSP, CRISC, or other relevant IT/IS designation is an asset
- 5+ years of IT audit, IT compliance or similar experience required
- Experience with SOX/Bill 198 is an asset
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 30455.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.