About the Company
This is an exciting role at a growing manufacturing apparel company. This company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow profession. Their culture is very excellent and relaxed, offering plenty of employee perks. They are looking for a Senior IT Auditor responsible for evaluating the design and effectiveness of IT controls.
- Excellent culture, relaxed with modern/industrial feel
- Sleek offices and modern desktops/furniture/office space
- Work hard/play hard culture
- Great company that is continuing to grow
About the Opportunity
- Assist the Manager with the development of the annual SOx testing plan
- Planning, performing, and managing field work to evaluate the effectiveness of key IT internal controls for financial reporting
- Perform detailed testing to ensure risks are appropriately identified, associated audit procedures are applied, and related controls are designed and operating to mitigate the identified risks
- Document and report control deficiencies upon discussion with business owners, collaborate with business owners regarding recommendations
- Participate in cross-functional committees designed to enhance overall governance compliance, program development and continuous process improvements
- Work with external auditors to ensure audits and related projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Designation - CPA, CISA, CIA
- 3-5 years of public accounting experience, internal audit, IT, or similar experience
- Experience in retail, manufacturing and supply chain is an asset
$90,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25557.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.