About the Opportunity
- Review and update existing documentation of IT controls
- Perform testing of IT consulting including ITGC's, applications controls etc.
- Prepare and conduct risk assessments
- Drafting audit reports to conclude on audit findings
- Coordinate and work with internal audit team and liaise with external auditors
- 5+ years of relevant IT audit and controls experience
- Soft skills: strong written and verbal communication skills, able to listen / influence and persuade change (be firm when needed), offer solutions to complex situations working with IT and the business
- Knowledge of various control frameworks (e.. COSO, COBIT, SOX 404 etc.)
- Professional accounting designation and or CISA would be an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26382.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.