HAVE YOU BEEN LOOKING FOR A GREAT SENIOR AUDITOR ROLE? Our client is looking for a designated professional to join their team.
Senior IT Application Auditor
About the Company
Our client is one of the top five leading banks in Canada and is experiencing continuous growth, leading to tremendous potential for internal advancement. The Senior Auditor will be reporting to the Senior Manager, and will be responsible for executing IT application audits. This is a great opportunity where you will get a chance to partner with various businesses and groups within the bank.
About the Opportunity
- Plan and execute audits in accordance with the Bank's audit risk-based approach
- Engage and manage resources and subject matter experts from other IT audit groups
- Ensure documentation of audit work is clear and concise
- Keep updated on emerging issues, trends, and evolving regulatory requirements and assess potential impacts to the Bank and audit approach
- Professional designation - CA, CISA, or CIA
- IT audit experience
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #15852.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.