About the Opportunity
- Apply understanding of market and liquidity risk models to produce relevant and substantial analyses to support regional fund risk oversight.
- Develop and implement highly effective data visualization tools for investment risk monitoring (eg. interactive dashboard, workflow, trend analysis) to illustrate risk trends and identify areas of concentration risks at different aggregation levels.
- Perform sensitivity analysis on liquidity risk model inputs to explain of risk model performance.
- Document risk analytics process workflows and perform user acceptance testing of deliverables.
- Strong interest in developing a career in quantitative finance
- 5+ years working as a Data analyst in securities and investment management firms with advanced Power BI and SQL query skills
- Specialized in ETL with large data sets and end-to-end workflow design
- Exposure to liquidity risk and market risk reporting modules from third-party investment risk systems (eg. MSCI RiskManager, Bloomberg) for meeting regulatory risk management and reporting requirements is an asset
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills; Experience in Agile methodology and framework (eg. Scrum, Kanban) is an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #333107.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.