About the Company
Our client is a large Canadian organization in the financial services industry. They are looking for a Senior Internal Controls Analyst to actively plan and execute the company’s internal controls over financial reporting and compliance initiatives.
- Very good culture, close-knit environment and team-oriented
- Good work/life balance
- Low turnover
- Work from home policy
About the Opportunity
- Oversee the ICOFR and COSO compliance initiatives
- Maintain awareness of emerging issues, regulatory requirements and assessing potential impacts
- Maintain and perform continuous improvements on ICOFR tools templates, standards and methodologies
- Provide advice and counsel on risk and control issues
- Work with Risk, Compliance and Legal to ensure effective integration of ICOFR program into the Enterprise Risk Management framework
- Liaise with external auditors
- CPA (CPA In Progress) or CIA
- 2-3+ years of controls and SOX experience in a financial services industry
- Working knowledge of risk assessment techniques, COSO and ICOFR frameworks
$60,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26905.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.