About the Company
Our client is a leading insurance company providing a wide range of products and services. They are currently looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their team!
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Amazing collaborative culture with little to no turnover
- Work with an amazing group of professionals
- Work for an excellent boss
- Amazing work life balance. Employee centric culture with tremendous flexibility, management and team support
- Excellent total rewards package
- Opportunities to move around within the company and develop professionally
- Planning, leading and completing operational audits, conducting field work, managing project timelines, and ensuring compliance with audit standards.
- Preparing audit reports, drafting appropriate action plans, and presenting findings to business partners.
- Consulting on corporate initiatives and monitoring large projects to provide feedback on risks and best practices based on business process and regulatory knowledge.
- Coaching, mentoring, and contributing to the development of the audit team and acting as a department resource for business process knowledge.
- Designing and conducting analysis of data using automated tools, gathering source file needs, coordinating reconciliation of control totals and preparing data analytics for external auditors, regulators and business partners.
- CPA, CIA, CISA, CIP, FCIP, or FLMI designation is an asset
- Five years of experience in Financial and/or Operational Audit or a related field.
- Strong working knowledge of auditing best practices, control frameworks and risk management techniques, including working knowledge of Information Technology General Controls (ITGCs) and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) frameworks and standards.
- Occasional travelling
$85,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #380604.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.