About the Company
Our client is a leading company in the distribution industry. They are currently looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to provide management with an independent and objective assurance that our controls and policy related practices within the group are designed and operating effectively and efficiently.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Great benefits including pension and fantastic bonus!
- A very stable and long history of tenure within the Company
- Family feel and environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
About the Opportunity
- Execute business unit audits throughout the organization in accordance with the Company’s audit framework and methodology as well as generally accepted auditing standards
- Review, evaluate and document internal control systems and compliance with Company Policy and Procedures
- Identify and recommend process and control improvements to management
- Champion risk and control practices throughout the group
- Assist with the development and updating of audit programs
- Provide and present audit findings clearly, concisely and timely to appropriate levels of management
- Assist divisional and branch management with approaches to remediate control deficiencies
- Maintain working papers in accordance with NI-52-109 guidelines
- Assist the Audit Manager with the execution of special projects and consulting assignments
- CPA/ CIA/CISA
- 5+ years of progressive experience in internal/external audit
- Previous Public Accounting experience is an asset
- Bilingual in French and English is an asset
- Working knowledge of ICFR (NI – 52-109 or SOX), ITGC, and Operational Audit is an asset
$85,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #30575
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.