About the Company
Our client is a TSX listed company in the transportation industry with headquarters around the world. They are looking to add a Senior Internal Auditor for this risk based operational audit role with a large component that will be focused on operational risk based audits.
Why Work Here
- Company has a great outlook for the remainder of 2021 and going forward
- Lots of opportunity to move into the business from a role like this one
About the Opportunity
- Evaluate processes, identify risks and controls, and develop risk focused audit plans to ensure control adequacy
- Execute field work, identify and communicate audit findings to senior leadership
- Assist in preparing risk assessment, audit plan programs, working papers and internal audit reports
- Monitor management’s follow-up actions and as needed, report on status
- Supervise and coach junior team members as required
- Contribute to the on-going improvement of the Internal Audit Department
- CPA (CIA or CISA designation is an asset)
- 4 years post-graduate experience
- 2 years of external audit (ERS/risk group from firm- Big 7) or internal audit experience
- Able to travel/work in US
- Data analytics experience including the use of various data analytics tools is an asset
$85,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30215.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.