About the Company
Our client is a global alternative asset management company. Top performers are rewarded with advancement opportunities, financial incentives and the opportunity to work with some of the most successful financial executives in Toronto. They are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to provide operational and financial audits for their organization.
- High exposure role
- Great opportunities for growth
- World class asset management company, amazing boss
- Flexible working environment with good work/life balance
About the Opportunity
- Plan and execute audit programs, make changes as required
- Develop risk-based audit plans
- Prepare audit working papers in accordance with the standards
- Write and present clear and constructive audit findings based on facts, severity and risks
- Implement recommendations based on follow-up procedures
- CPA, CA
- 4+ years of relevant accounting, audit, or internal controls experience
- Working knowledge of auditing techniques with ability to multitask in fast-paced environment
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26897.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.