About the Company
This is an exciting role at a well-established publicly traded company in the retail distribution industry. This company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow professionally. The culture is best described as easy going, family-like and will provide you with an excellent work-life balance.
- Team environment, they work together to accomplish team goals/objectives
- Experienced, supportive team members
- Team runs well and sufficiently
- Above average compensation package and benefits
- Defined career path for success
About the Opportunity
- Execute audits in accordance with the audit framework and methodology as well as generally accepted auditing standards
- Review, evaluate and document internal control systems and compliance with policy and procedures
- Identify and recommend process and control improvements to management through effective communication and report writing
- Champion risk and control practices throughout the group
- Assist with the development and updating of audit programs
- Provide and present audit findings clearly, concisely and timely to appropriate levels of management
- Assist divisional and branch management with approaches to remediate control deficiencies
- Assist the Audit Manager with the execution of special projects and consulting assignments
- CPA (CIA is an asset)
- 3-5 years of internal audit experience, related industry experience is preferred
- Strong communication skills, bilingual French/English is an asset
- Willing to travel (20-30%) within Canada
$80,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25725.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.