ARE YOU LOOKING TO CHALLENGE YOURSELF AMONG A GROUP OF HARDWORKING PROFESSIONALS? Our client is looking for a motivated CPA for this unique opportunity.
Senior Internal Auditor
About the Company
Our client is engaged in the exploration, development, and production of mineral resource properties. This organization is in growth mode and is located in downtown Toronto. They are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to be responsible for executing audit engagements.
Why Work Here
- Professional but friendly environment
- Teamwork, learning, and innovation are important
- Great work/life balance (summer hours, half day Fridays)
- Opportunities for growth within the organization
- Work closely with the director
About the Opportunity
- Provide input in the audit planning process, set the audit scope and plan
- Liaise with enterprise risk management in the identification and prioritization of audit engagements
- Conduct and lead audits of the financial, operational and compliance activities
- Trusted advisor on internal and external audit requests and provide information on corporate controls
- Monitor costs related to compliance and implements recommendations to maximize operational efficiencies
- Propose new work approaches, methods, and policies to optimize performance
- CPA (CA preferred)
- 5-6 years of related experience in external and internal audit
- Superior written/verbal communications skills
- Bilingual, English and French
- Must be able to travel (60% of the role)
$85,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23819.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.