About the Opportunity
- Focal contact as advisor, consultant, and coach for day-to-day P&C activities for the Country and Function and provide support for various functions including workforce planning, performance evaluation process, recruitment, among others in liaison with other P&C Subject Matter Experts
- Provide P&C consulting services to achieve business and P&C strategies. Negotiate, coach, build credibility, the P&C brand and trusted relationships
- Maintain an effective level of business literacy to understand current and future needs of the Foundation in order to provide proactive support and services aligned to those needs.
- Partner with the business to develop P&C strategy and plan that is fully aligned to Enterprise-wide P&C strategy
- Operationalize the P&C Strategy and plan, driving delivery within the business area
- Develop, analyze, interpret, and communicate P&C reports & analytics and provide recommendations for decision making.
- Represent all P&C Functional Practice areas (COE & P&C Operations)
- Partner with COE to deliver organization design including operating models & structures. Determine Region/Country/Function operating capacity and workforce supply/demand
- Lead work/role clarity & alignment: role profiles, RACI, RAPID, process reviews, governance protocols, matrix management & other effectiveness programs
- Partner with COE to deliver Region/Country/Function transformation. Co-create change approaches and plans
- Lead the execution of change including cultural change and support line managers (coaching, living Values etc). Co-own effective change implementation with business leader
- Challenge & support leaders to align and reinforce behaviors/attitude to values, competencies and new ways of working e.g. Oneness
- Lead the active management of performance management in the region/country/function, including the performance management cycle, improvement plans, high performers, feedback, calibration, probation management, recognition programs etc.
- Provide insights on performance; approaches, processes and tools to achieve business area goals
- Lead the implementation Reward programs, processes and plans in the region/country/Function. Provide input regarding Reward practices, policies and their management
- Partner with COE to build Reward and Performance capability
- Partner with COE to identify evolving talent and capability gaps as well as opportunities within the region/country/Function. Co-create capability and talent management interventions
- Plan and lead the implementation of talent and capability programs within the business area to fulfill business strategic objectives
- Identify and co-create opportunities to grow employees & leaders (deployments, job enlargements, projects, team/individual coaching etc.)
- In liaison with the Talent Acquisition team, support recruitment management, including creating job descriptions, contributing to sourcing strategy, candidate selection, offer approvals and onboarding
- Lead functional onboarding and orientation programs
- Facilitate programs to deliver a pipeline of leaders, high potential talent and address talent needs for the now and the future (assessments, talent reviews, succession management etc.)
- Actively support all talent programs, e.g. high potential development, Diversity & Inclusion, fellows, graduates, Interns)
- University Degree and/or Graduate Degree (Masters/PhD), preferably in Human Resources, Psychology or Organization Development or a related field and/or equivalent combination is required
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in leading HR positions as a Generalist and/or HR Business Partner
- Honed partnership and stakeholder management skills. The ability to effectively partner and add value in support of business and P&C strategies
- An innovative mindset able to embrace diverse approaches and solutions. Willing to take calculated risks to influence the adoption of fresh ideas
- Ability to effectively co-create with a variety of stakeholders, as well as work effectively in a team-based environment
- Honed problem-solving skills combined with a track record of pivoting in response to opportunities and challenges
- Strong knowledge of local market employment law and legislation
- Possess a high degree of integrity and forethought in approach to making decisions and driving results
- Results driven and motivated by a sense of performance, excellence and urgency
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel), SharePoint, Yammer and HRIS.
- Fluent in French for the Francophone countries is an asset
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties and changing priorities
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity with different cultures, and impeccable integrity
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and partnering with executives and stakeholders
$80 - $95/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #374099.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.