About the Company
Our client is a software company located downtown Toronto, and they are looking to hire a GIS Developer to work in a hybrid environment (2 days in office).
About the Opportunity
- This client develops GIS software products
- They use ESRI ArcGIS platform, currently moving from v10.8 to 10.9
- Databases are Oracle and PostgreSQL, java and .net for development, Python for scripting
- 70-80% of the role is backend focused
- Preferably looking for candidates who have worked with ArcGIS enterprise (server/portal) and FME (workbench/server) in an Agile environment
- Experience with backend Java or .NET development
- Experience with any GIS platform (preferably ESRI ArcGIS)
- Experience with SQL
- Eagerness to learn
- Ability to work from downtown office 2 days per week
- ArcGIS enterprise
- FME Workbench and/or Server
- CS degree
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 345364
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.