About the Company
Our client is a comprehensive digital mental health provider in Canada and is looking to hire a Senior Full-Stack Developer to provide Full Stack development for the company’s platform services and applications.
About the Opportunity
Provide Full Stack development for web services and applications. Development will be 50/50 Front end (Angular), and Back End (NodeJS). Development activities will include providing highly efficient code, Agile/weekly sprints, code reviews, and collaborating with internal stakeholders to review interface and application design specification Exposure to Jenkins/CI/CD pipelines is valued. Applications are delivered via cloud-Azure.
- Work with the team that is responsible for the design and development of the platform services and applications
- Maintain knowledge and a keen understanding of client-oriented application design trends and best practices to assist in the implementation of new technological innovations in the platform and its applications
- Implement high quality and highly efficient code to deliver on business values
- Implement and maintain applications and CI/CD pipelines to automate the distribution process
- Evaluate product implementation plans to maximize technical feasibility and deliver highly scalable, reliable, and reusable services
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to review interface and application design specifications, architecture, test plan, requirements, etc.
- Work in a cross-functional team to ensure delivery of platform services and applications
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Contribute to a high-performing team through the active delivery of role requirements, as well as development and maintenance of positive relationships with internal team members
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated proficiency with Angular 2+ (currently using Angular 10+)
- Experience with Node JS development
- Deep understanding and proficiency with information and data management/ minimum 3 years database experience with SQL and NOSQL databases, including MongoDB, Apache CouchDB, MSSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, or MySQL
- Experience working with any of Azure, AWS, Google cloud platform
- Agile development experience
- Demonstrated ability to build production-level solutions in any modern programming language (i.e. Golang, Scala, Swift, Python, Java, etc.)
- Proficient understanding of Test Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development
- Knowledge of NestJS, NodeJS, TypeScript is a strong asset
- Previous experience or interest working in mental health is highly valued
$100,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29768
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.