About the Company
Our client is one of the largest real estate companies in Canada. You will benefit from working on collaborative and cross-functional projects that help achieve the company's strategic goals. Even better, you will be a key member of an engaged, high-reaching team, and part of a world-class, winning culture that prioritizes the development of employees and their long-term growth.
Why Work Here
- Well-respected company
- Professional environment, collaborative, supportive, team environment
- Work hard play hard environment - good work life balance but things can get busy during quarter and year end
About the Opportunity
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Financial data exploration and drawing meaningful conclusions and insights, including identifying critical metrics
- Filter and “clean” financial data by reviewing extracts, reports, printouts, and performance indicators to identify, troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Work with management teams to prioritize business, analytics and information needs and understand dashboard requirements
- Develop and support financial reporting dashboards within Power BI
- Assist with the preparation and development of reporting, presentations and various materials for discussion at the executive level
- Seek efficiencies in existing processes and execution of process improvement initiatives
- CPA is a strong asset
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in a similar role (e.g. Data Analyst or Systems Analyst)
- JD Edwards and/or Hyperion
- Strong Accounting understanding - need to understand P&L and balance sheet statements
- Experience in data mining and financial data analysis
- Strong communication skills
$85,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28439.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.