About the Company
Our client is a well established organization in the manufacturing, processing and distribution industries. They are looking for a Senior Financial Systems Analyst who will be involved in the ongoing development and maintenance of the corporate financial reporting systems and processes.
- High exposure role
- Excellent boss who will mentor and help to develop this person
- Great work life balance with opportunity to work from home a few times a week
- Excellent overall comp package with pension, benefits, CPA dues covered
About the Opportunity
- Optimization of consolidation data structures and reporting hierarchies including management of financial calculation scripts and business rules
- Design & configuration of interfaces to ensure the complete and accurate exchange of data from the company’s various accounting systems to the corporate reporting systems
- Design & update consolidated financial reports
- Develop and maintain system documentation
- Assistance with the organization and management of team projects as required
- Provide training and support to the reporting divisions on the use of corporate systems
- 3+ years of financial systems experience preferably Hyperion HFM
- Experience configuring and designing modules within this system
$85,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27181.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.