About the Company
Our client is a leading company in the distribution industry. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to assist with FP&A and consolidation reporting.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Great benefits including pension and fantastic bonus!
- A very stable and long history of tenure within the Company
- Family feel and environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
About the Opportunity
- Prepare consolidation of financial statements using SAP BPC tool
- Assist business units (8) in completing the reporting process
- Run consolidation routines to ensure proper accounting for issues such as currency translation on foreign subsidiaries, elimination of inter-company accounts receivables/payables, investments in related parties, and other intercompany transactions
- Understand and reconcile account flows and cash flows for control purposes and reporting requirements
- Maintain and improve the development and documentation of the consolidation program
- Setting up new accounts and processes as requirements or the business changes
- Complete documentation of the process to support proper back-up
- Review existing processes and routines for simplification and best practice
- Prepare financial statements and supporting notes for external disclosure, and supporting external auditors
- Prepare consolidation for budget and forecasts including analysis and reporting packages
- “Bench player” for analysis and reporting, supporting quarterly and annual MD&A, Audit Committee presentations, etc.
- Participate as a key member on the SAP BPC replacement project (close to end of life) – including system selection, implementation, conversion and testing
- Participate in special projects and analysis on an Adhoc basis
- New accounting matters/issues
- Support and training of business unit finance team on related matters
- CPA, CA (preferably from Big 4/6)
- Consolidations experience
- IFRS knowledge and experience
- Good communications skills
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29684.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.