About the Company
Our client is a leading global professional services organization. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to take on a role of assisting with full cycle accounting and month end reporting on their team.
Why Work Here
- Fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
- Opportunity for growth
- Hours are very reasonable with great work-life balance
- Great benefits and Defined benefit pension
About the Opportunity
- Manage weekly cash flow forecast.
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure forecast is accurate
- Review Payroll accounting processes with the Human Resources team and working closely
- Reconcile pension, OPEB and SERP accounts
- Prepare month end journal entries for pension, payroll, bonuses, loans
- Administer banking for all entities including setting up new users, managing cash flow/liquidity, daily bank transfers, investment proposals to CFO and resolving deficit cash
- Responsible for opening new bank accounts, establishing payment methods (EFT, ACH, wire, etc.) and cash summary reporting
- Oversee the Concur expense report system to ensure appropriate financial reporting
- Account for financial obligations such as loans and leases
- Assist with the monthly financial forecasting process for key entities
- Provide support for the Chief Financial Officer, other financial staff, senior management, and business analysts as needed
- CPA Designation
- Strong Intermediate to Advanced level Excel (including macros)
- 4+ years of experience working in public accounting or accounting department of a multinational company
- FP+A exposure is a strong asset
- SAP experience is also a strong asset
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #283168.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role
Contract job in Toronto
Senior Financial Analyst
Direct Hire job in Mississauga