About the Company
Our client is a leading multinational company providing digital IT solutions to global organizations. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to take on a treasury role.
Why Work Here
- Tremendous opportunity for internal advancement, contributions are heavily rewarded
- Rapidly growing company with increasing momentum
- Opportunity to be involved is interesting work such as M&A integration
About the Opportunity
- Banking and Cash Management duties including liquidity management
- Global Cash Flow forecasting
- Global FX risk management
- M&A integration planning and support
- Reporting, analysis, and presentations
- Augmenting controls / policies / SOX
- Support ERP integration efforts
- 3+ years of experience in complex roles direct exposure to corporate treasury functions
- Experience in cash management and cash forecasting, and foreign exchange
- CPA, CFA, or CTP designation is a strong asset
- Strong desire to challenge the status quo and improve processes
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills, with ability to identify and correct inefficiencies
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29219.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.