About the Company
Our client holds a growing portfolio of private funds and public listed entities. Top performers are rewarded with advancement opportunities, financial incentives and the opportunity to work with some of the most successful financial executives.
- Opportunity for internal advancement
- Fantastic boss and team to work with.
- The organization has tripled in size in the last decade and has significant runway for similar type of growth going forward
- High exposure role across multiple platforms
About the Opportunity
- Assist with daily cash management, liquidity management and forecasting
- Work with global business units to prepare global capital plan
- Support Corporate capital markets activities
- Support relationships with commercial banks, credit rating agencies, and lenders
- Quarterly risk reporting including monitoring and reporting on liquidity, foreign currency and interest rate exposures, debt maturities and covenants
- Support quarterly financial reporting of corporate finance activities,
- Debt compliance
- Prepare various analyses and reports for leadership, including risk reporting to the risk committee and board
- Remain well-informed of Capital Markets and investment strategies
- Manage technology platforms to enhance reporting and manual processes
- CPA, CA
- 3 years of financial services related experience, exposure to capital markets is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27242.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.